At Fluid Controls we supply a vast range of manifold valves. Ranging from 2-way to 5-way and monoflange manifolds, all our valves offer superior efficiency and dependability. We can also provide a variety of manifold accessories, such as connectors and adaptors, to complete your manifold package. In this article, we showcase the types of manifold valves available at Fluid Controls and discussed manifold valve function.
A manifold is a device that connects one or more block/isolate valves of a hydraulic system. Valves of a hydraulic system can include a ball, needle, bleed and vent valves. In the case of a block and bleed manifold, the purpose is to ensure that the fluids from upstream do not come into contact with the components from downstream. This is achieved through isolating the flow of the fluid in the system.
As official Parker manifold valve suppliers, our technical team is fully trained on the whole Parker catalogue. Some of our typical Parker manifolds will consist of the following key features:
• T bar for ease of operation
• Dual cap
• Gland adjuster lock nut
• Gland packing adjuster to adjust gland wear compensation
• Valve bonnet with replaceable bonnet sealing washer arrangement
• Anti-rotational thrust brush to ensure uniform packing compression, maximising pressure tight sealing and limiting cold flow passages
• Bonnet/body washer ensuring complete atmospheric leakage and allowing on-site retrofit of bonnets with 100% re-sealing assurance
• Anti-blowout spindle designed for low torque operation with high-quality micro mirror stem finish for positive gland sealing
• Gland packing to provide maximum sealing with minimum air adjustment
• Spindle tip which gives a bubble tight shut off to ensure the user of a leakage-free performance and downstream functional safety
This bloc manifold range is designed to replace conventional multiple-valve installations currently in use for interface with pressure measuring systems. By combining customer specified valves into a single manifold, the PB Series Pro Bloc Manifold ensures that the number of leak paths are considerably reduced and the mass of the system is lowered reducing the stresses from loading and vibration.
This MF Series monoflange manifold range is designed to replace conventional multiple-valve installations currently in use for interface with pressure measuring systems. By combining customer specified valves into a single manifold, the number of leak paths are considerably reduced and the mass of the system is lowered reducing the stresses from loading and vibration.
This 2 valve manifold series combines several valves into one unitised block to perform isolation, bleed and calibration of pressure transmitters, gauges and switches. Process, instrument and vent connections can be provided in a variety of sizes and thread forms, including NPT, BSPT and BSPP.
Parker Hannifin are able to offer the most comprehensive range of 3 valve manifolds and 5 valve manifolds to suit all types of instrumentation installations, specifications and applications.
Parker offers a wide range of manifold accessories to complement the range from lapped joint tube adaptors, kidney flange to compression connectors, flange to compression connectors and swivel gauge adaptors.
As official Parker manifold valve suppliers, we can assist you with your purchase from beginning to end. For more information on manifold valve function, or to purchase a Parker manifold valve get in touch today on 0118 970 2060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.