The B34 Series Regulator from Parker provides excellent water removal efficiency and accurate pressure regulation in one compact package. This miniature particulate filter regulator is diaphragm operated for fast action, precise regulation and high flow capacity.
The B34 Series Regulator minimizes space by incorporating two units in one. Featuring a balanced poppet, large diaphragm and a 5-micron element as standard, this miniature particulate filter regulator is perfect for dependable pressure regulation and a high rate of particulate removal. For flow and space dependent applications, this product can provide you with a solution that does not sacrifice performance.
Specific specifications –
• Miniature Filter/Regulator
• Element: 5µ
• Port Size: 1/8″ | 1/4″
• Gauge Port Size: 1/8″
• Relieving | Non-Relieving
• Drain Type: Automatic Pulse Drain
• Thread Type: BSPP | NPT
• Maximum Supply Pressure (bar): 10.3 (polycarbonate) | 17.2 (metal)
• Operating Temperature (C): 4.4° to 52°
• Pre-set Pressure Option: None
• Pressure Range (bar): 0 to 1.7 | 0 to 4 |0 to 8
• Mounting: Mounting Bracket Kit
• Flow Capacity (SCFM): 17 (1/8″) | 19 (1/4″)
• Body and Adjustment Knob Material: Aluminum | Acetal
• Bowl Material: Polycarbonate | Zinc
• Filter Element: Sintered Polyethylene
• Seals: Buna
• Weight: 0.27 k
For more information on the B34 Series Regulator or to discuss our full range of miniature particulate filter regulators please contact us on 0118 970 2060 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.