High-risk facilities in the oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, metals and wastewater treatment industries are ever-growing. This results in a demand for better performance and cost reduction, yet higher plant safety from the use of gas detection systems. At Fluid Controls, we supply a range of gas detection equipment, ranging from open-path gas detectors to plug-in magnetic detection sensors.
Sensidyne Point Gas Detection
Sensidyne provide robust and reliable instrumentation for the detection of toxic and combustible gases. The plug-in SensAlert® from Sensidyne automatically configures the system for the gas type, range, engineering units and alarm levels. With active temperature compensation, the sensors are virtually drift-free, and maintenance is significantly reduced.
Additional advantages of the SensAlert® include:
- Advanced single point gas detection system
- 1 or 2 double-flash strobes, horn and reset
- Optional battery back-up
- Percent remainingsSensor life
- Auto-recognition and configuration
- Uploads gas application data / alarms
- Time-stamped alarm and calibration data
The ELDS, or Enhanced Laser Diode Spectroscopy, is a patented open-path gas detection technology from Senscient. They provide reliable, sensitive detection of both flammable and toxic gases at low ppm concentrations. Senscient’s ELDS open-path gas detector offers three orders of magnitude in increased sensitivity for hydrocarbons.
Additional advantages of Senscient ELDSTM open path toxic gas detectors include:
- No unwanted alarms from interference gases, as Senscient’s ELDS open-path gas detector devices are gas specific.
- No ongoing costs for test gases or the need to replace expensive sensing elements.
- Increased safety with a faster speed of response than conventional electrochemical or semiconductor, point detectors.
- Increased safety and faster shut down with up to 1000 times greater sensitivity than conventional IR based flammable gas detection devices.
Speak to us today
Call Fluid Controls on 0118 970 2060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the gas detection systems we supply.